This “Privacy and Data Protection Policy” describes in compliance with the provisions of European Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection (RGPD), the processing of your personal data when you visit the C.O.Jones websites (“C.O.Jones” or “we”) and when you purchase products from those websites. It also explains how we use, share and protect your personal data collected or generated (processed) when you use the C.O.Jomes website, what choices you have in relation to them and how you can contact us.
We want to be always transparent in everything around us / We always want to be transparent.
Who is the conroller of your data?
Anden Systems Europe S.L. (“C.O. JONES”)
Calle Santa Engracia 4, 3dcha
Phone: +34 914670166
Data protection officer
Identity: Anden Systems Europe S.L.
Address: Calle Santa Engracia 4, 3dcha, 28010 Madrid
Phone: +34 914670166
Which personal data do we collect and when?
In order to provide you with the products or services you request, we will ask you for certain personal data. For example, when you shop online or in person, contact our customer services, request to receive communications, create an account, use our website.
Mandatory fields will be marked on the registration form. This type of data processing is necessary for the execution of a contract (create an account for the purchase of products in our online store) with you (legal basis: article 6 (1) , paragraph 1, letter b) of the General Data Protection Regulatio (GDPR)).
The personal data we ask for:
- Contact details, including name, surname, initials, address, date of birth, e-mail, gender, telephone number, and shipping and billing address;
- Access and account information, including username, password and unique user ID;
- Purchase history;
- Payment or credit/debit card information – in the event that you manage a payment through our website your details will be sent directly through the payment gateway to the payment service provider
- Data on physical characteristics, height and clothing size;
- Personal preferences including your wish list as well as marketing preferences and cookies;
- The IP address, which we collect when you shop online for security and fraud prevention purposes, GPS location
- Any other information you choose to share with us
Please remember that the personal data you provide to us must be adequate and relevant. In the case that the data you provide is false, incomplete, inaccurate or out of date, C.O.Jomes reserves the right to terminate the services contracted or any other contract that has been signed.
For what purposes do we process your personal data?
We inform you that in C.O.Jones we treat the data you provide us for the following purposes:
- Management of your user account on the C.O.Jones website;
- Purchase and delivery of the C.O.Jones product we have sold, online and offline orders, management of our services,
- Sending commercial communications to inform you about our products, as well as to carry out satisfaction surveys, provided that we have your consent to do so. Satisfaction surveys are carried out to offer you personalised attention with the aim of improving your shopping experience at C.O.Jones.
- Product research and development
- Prevention of abuse and fraud in the use of our services (for example, fraudulent activities, attacks of denial of services, sending of spam, among others).
- Transfer of data to public bodies and authorities, provided they are required in accordance with legal and regulatory provisions.
- Create a commercial profile with the data you provide us, the cookies, your purchase history, your emails and your responses to the satisfaction surveys received.
We inform you that we can treat your data for different purposes. You can choose what we can use your data for. However, we inform you that there are some purposes that are necessary to provide the service you request or to complete your purchase as well as to identify yourself.
Transfer of personal data
When necessary, the following categories of third parties may know your data:
- Postal workers
- Email Processors
- Distribution companies
- Transport, storage, assembly and installation companies
- Payment Providers
- Companies analysing the use of the C.O.Jones website on behalf of C.O.Jones or Anden Systems Europe S.L.
- Companies that personalize the C.O.Jones website
- Companies that make our customer care service accessible through social networks
Your personal data may also be transferred where there is a legal obligation to do so.
Where is your data stored?
To ensure your privacy, these applications are subject to strict regulations. Most of the data is stored within the European Union. For anonymous data sent to countries outside the EU, we only use Google (Google Analytics) which offers sufficient protection in accordance with European legislation. Google has subjected itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield (https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework).
How long will we keep your data?
Your data will be kept for the duration of the contractual and commercial relationship, or you request its deletion, as well as the time necessary to fulfil legal obligations.
What are their rights to your data?
At any time, you have the right to ask us to:
- provide you with information about the personal data concerning you that we are processing (Article 15 of the GDPR);
- rectify (article 16 of the GDPR),
- delete (Article 17 of the GDPR),
- limit (Article 18 of the GDPR) or
- transfer (Article 20 of the GDPR)
- the personal data we store about you on our systems.
C.O.Jones will cease processing the data except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims. You may also exercise your right to the portability of the data, as well as withdraw the consents provided at any time, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
Anden Systems Europe S.L. (“C.O.Jomes)
Calle Santa Engracia 4, 3dcha
Remember to provide as much information as possible about your request:
- Name and surname
- E-mail address you use for the account or webpage
- Object of your request
Finally, we inform you that you can file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos). .
Changes to this data protection information document